Amcrest 1080p Outdoor
10 in stock
10 in stock
- OPTICAL ZOOM – POE+ – H.265 – This 12X optical zoom outdoor PTZ IP camera produces brilliant 1080P video at 30fps and features enhanced low light capability utilizing the latest Sony STARVIS IMX290 image sensor and Ambarella S3LM chipset. Cover more ground with remotely adjustable viewing angle (4.8° to 58.2°) and 360° pan and 90° tilt. Bleeding edge H.265 compression technology allows smoother video and reduces file sizes and bandwidth consumption.
- SMARTER SECURITY – Receive motion alert notifications and review footage via your smartphone with the Amcrest View app. Playback and record professionally on a PC using the Amcrest Surveillance Pro for Windows and MAC (included) or Blue Iris Professional. Works with Amcrest Cloud remote video storage, MicroSD, Amcrest NVRs, Synology and QNAP NAS, FTP, SeaMonkey, Pale Moon (32bit), IE, Safari 11, Firefox 49.0 and Chrome with Amcrest Web View Extension.
- DAY OR NIGHT, RAIN OR SHINE – POE+ 802.3at – Built to weather any storm and surveil the darkest of nights, this outdoor PTZ camera features a heavy-duty metal waterproof IP66 housing as well as built-in IR LEDs and a Sony Starvis 1/2.8” progressive image sensor to achieve unsurpassed low-light capability and night-vision up to 328 feet. This camera works with PoE+ power (802.3at) or the included Amcrest 12V power supply in order to operate.
- SECURE CLOUD VIDEO BACKUP – The optional Amcrest Cloud remote video storage subscription service allows you automatically store your videos off-site in a third-party location hosted and secured by Amazon AWS. This way if something happens to your local PC/NVR/SDcard/NAS, the footage will be safely recorded in a secure off-site location and accessible to you through a web-based Flash interface for PC (Windows & MAC) (Chrome/Firefox/Safari/Edge) and Amcrest Cloud smartphone app.
- SIMPLE, RELIABLE, SECURE – This Amcrest POE camera features a secure SSL/HTTPS connection, FCC and CE certificates and receives regular firmware updates. At Amcrest, we want to ensure the safety of our customers, their loved ones, homes and businesses. You’ll receive a full 1-year US Warranty and Lifetime Support provided directly from Amcrest.